We would like to invite you to attend the 7th International Winter School “Animal Biotechnology”, organized by the NPPC – Research Institute for Animal Production Nitra and SUA – Faculty of Biotechnology and Food Science, and the AgroBioTech Research Centre of the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra. The Winter School will be held on February 6th, 2020 in the AgroBioTech Research Centre of the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra. Main topic of the Winter School is: Animals as a biological model for biotechnological research.
- Students of the DAFM Joint Master degree study program on a scientific internship at the AgroBioTech Research Centrum
- „FOOD Quality in Digital Age” network visited the Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences in Budapest!
- “FOOD Quality in Digital Age” with a new website!
- First module of the Visegrad Fund – „Food Quality in Digital Age” in Brno with topic „3D Food Print “
- Currently from the project H2020