We would like to invite you to attend the 7th International Winter School “Animal Biotechnology”, organized by the NPPC – Research Institute for Animal Production Nitra and SUA – Faculty of Biotechnology and Food Science, and the AgroBioTech Research Centre of the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra. The Winter School will be held on February 6th, 2020 in the AgroBioTech Research Centre of the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra. Main topic of the Winter School is: Animals as a biological model for biotechnological research.
- The closing meeting of the “BestCHEESE” Project was held in Eskisehir
- The Fourth International Erasmus Project Meeting was Held in Agrigento, Italy
- The Third International Meeting on the “BestCHEESE” Project in Slovakia
- AgroBioTech is part of the H2020 Algae4IBD project
- ERASMUS + ”Best CHEESE” Project visited Slovenia local cheeses