The 7th International Winter School ANIMAL BIOTECHNOLOGY was organized in AgroBioTech on 6th of the February 2020, organized by the National Agricultural and Food Centre, Faculty of Biotechnology and Food Science and the Agrobiotech Research Centre. The main topic was: Animals as a biological model for biotechnological research. Photos from the event can be viewed here: http://www.vuzv.sk/index.php/sk/galeria/category/184-animal-biotechnology-2020
- Students of the DAFM Joint Master degree study program on a scientific internship at the AgroBioTech Research Centrum
- „FOOD Quality in Digital Age” network visited the Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences in Budapest!
- “FOOD Quality in Digital Age” with a new website!
- First module of the Visegrad Fund – „Food Quality in Digital Age” in Brno with topic „3D Food Print “
- Currently from the project H2020