The AgroBioTech Research Center was mentioned twice during the Ceremonial opening of the 67th academic year at the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra. The first credit goes to Dr. Ing. Miroslava Požgajová, who was awarded by rector doc. Ing. Klaudia Halászová, PhD., with The prize for the publication with the highest impact factor in 2018. Our thank also belongs to Mgr. Veronika Valková and Ing. Renáta Lužicová for preparing tasty, nutritionally enriched cookies. 9 kinds of biscuits of various recipes were baked, started from simple cocoa-coconut to special ones containing mint, quinoa or chilli.
- Students of the DAFM Joint Master degree study program on a scientific internship at the AgroBioTech Research Centrum
- „FOOD Quality in Digital Age” network visited the Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences in Budapest!
- “FOOD Quality in Digital Age” with a new website!
- First module of the Visegrad Fund – „Food Quality in Digital Age” in Brno with topic „3D Food Print “
- Currently from the project H2020