The AgroBioTech Research Center was mentioned twice during the Ceremonial opening of the 67th academic year at the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra. The first credit goes to Dr. Ing. Miroslava Požgajová, who was awarded by rector doc. Ing. Klaudia Halászová, PhD., with The prize for the publication with the highest impact factor in 2018. Our thank also belongs to Mgr. Veronika Valková and Ing. Renáta Lužicová for preparing tasty, nutritionally enriched cookies. 9 kinds of biscuits of various recipes were baked, started from simple cocoa-coconut to special ones containing mint, quinoa or chilli.
- Currently from the project H2020
- The closing meeting of the “BestCHEESE” Project was held in Eskisehir
- The Fourth International Erasmus Project Meeting was Held in Agrigento, Italy
- The Third International Meeting on the “BestCHEESE” Project in Slovakia
- AgroBioTech is part of the H2020 Algae4IBD project