We would like to invite you to attend the 7th International Winter School “Animal Biotechnology”, organized by the NPPC – Research Institute for Animal Production Nitra and SUA – Faculty of Biotechnology and Food Science, and the AgroBioTech Research Centre of the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra. The Winter School will be held on February 6th, 2020 in the AgroBioTech Research Centre of the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra. Main topic of the Winter School is: Animals as a biological model for biotechnological research.
- 7th year of ANIMAL BIOTECHNOLOGY
- We are opening a new Laboratory of regional and social analyzes
- Prof. Ing. Miroslava Kačániová, PhD. was part of a short documentary film – Slovak Scientists
- Newsletter of the project POWER4BIO was published
- The first edition of scientific papers of ABT RC was published