The AgroBioTech Research Center was mentioned twice during the Ceremonial opening of the 67th academic year at the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra. The first credit goes to Dr. Ing. Miroslava Požgajová, who was awarded by rector doc. Ing. Klaudia Halászová, PhD., with The prize for the publication with the highest impact factor in 2018. Our thank also belongs to Mgr. Veronika Valková and Ing. Renáta Lužicová for preparing tasty, nutritionally enriched cookies. 9 kinds of biscuits of various recipes were baked, started from simple cocoa-coconut to special ones containing mint, quinoa or chilli.
- 7th year of ANIMAL BIOTECHNOLOGY
- We are opening a new Laboratory of regional and social analyzes
- Prof. Ing. Miroslava Kačániová, PhD. was part of a short documentary film – Slovak Scientists
- Newsletter of the project POWER4BIO was published
- The first edition of scientific papers of ABT RC was published